Please fill in the form for us to contact you today for a FREE no obligation quote.
Are you tired of the garden refuse piling up?
We know how frustrating it can be when your yard is full of garden refuse and you don’t have time to deal with it. That’s why we offer a hassle-free service that will collect your garden refuse on a weekly basis, so all you have to do is fill up our 200Lt drum (That WE provide for you and leave on your premises) and we’ll take care of the rest! We will collect your garden refuse on a weekly basis.
Garden Refuse Removal by Super Green:
- We offer a weekly drum pick up service for all your garden refuse.
- Guarantee a clean, tidy yard with our easy and hassle-free service.
- Never have to worry about filling another garbage bin again.
- Spend more time on the things you enjoy, without worrying about your yard!
- Leave your property in pristine condition with regular visits from our team
- We supply the drum
- Centurion and surrounding area’s
It’s easy peasy! Just sign up for our monthly services today and leave us some space in your yard or garage. Our team will come by every week, pick up the garden refuse from your property, and leave an empty drum for your garden refuse for the following week. You won’t even need to lift a finger! And if there are any special requests (like extra pickups), just let us know – we’re happy to help out!
Please note this service is for Garden Refuse only – No building rubble or garbage can be placed in our drums. If you would like more info on this service please send us a message by filling in the contact form below
Cost for our Garden Refuse Removal Service
- R200 per month (Works out R50 per week to have your garden refuse picked up from Super Green)
- R200 (Once off payment for the drum)
Other Points You’ll Need to Know about our service
- We’ll let you know about the collection day before we deliver your drum(s). We always try to stick with a consistent schedule, but from time-to-time are subject to change. Don’t worry though! You will get advance notice for any changes that might happen and can keep track of which days they collect
- After the delivery of your drums you can either keep them inside or outside but please note on collection days drums need to placed outside by no later than 7am for your garden refuse to be removed, if you forget to take your bin out, jammer see you next week.
- Super Green does not collect on public holidays or over the weekend. If your day falls on a public holiday we will make a plan to collect the next business day.
- If your drum gets stolen we will replace it right away however we will ask you to either keep your drum inside your property of chain it up to your fence.
- You will pay the same amount every month for your drum/s, a 10% increase will be added at the end of the financial year.
- Your drum is ONLY for garden refuse, or anything that will grow in your amazing garden. Please don’t add stones or sand into your drum, and definitely nothing that comes from your cute fur-balls
- We only remove what’s inside your drum, anything that is around the drum will not be removed.
FAQ: Garden Refuse Removal
How much will I pay per month for the garden refuse removal?
R200 per month and R200 (Once off) for the bin
What day will you collect?
We will set a day that suits you best to remove your garden refuse
Can I put other rubish in the bin?
No, only garden refuse will be removed
Where do I put the bin for your to collect the refuse?
Put your bin outside your home so we can collect the garden refuse, same process as your rubbish removal on a weekly basis
Will you collect on weekends?
No our service is from Monday – Friday
What time must I put me bin out?
What happens if my refuse bin gets stolen?
We will replace the bin but you will need to pay for a new bin (R200)
What if I forget to put the bin out?
Mistakes happen but we will collect your bin the following week
Can I put rubble into my bin?
No, only garden refuse can be added to the bin
Check out more Garden Refuse Removal FAQ